This section provides an overview of SeaPortTM for Government users, and the business rules and assumptions used in its development.
SeaPortTM was designed to intuitively organize all the information required to initiate, process, and award a task order. SeaPortTM technical architecture is as follows:
- Overview - The Buy and Sell operational area each has their own overview section addressing unique needs of Government and Contractor users of the SeaPortTM system.
- Planning - This section provides specific pre-award planning guidance to facilitate your procurement of professional support services. You have a myriad of innovative opportunities to streamline your procurement to assure you best value for your money.
- Procedures - This section discusses the award and administration of task orders against the MAC Contracts, SeaPortTM functionality and user roles.
- Access Portal - You launch into the automated commerce engine of SeaPortTM to process your requirement online.
- Examples - This section provides samples of task orders, source selection criteria, and other templates.
Additional documentation includes:
- SeaPort-e Overview (Microsoft PowerPoint format, 130 KB)
- Training Manual (v1.6, 2/1/2005) presented during Warfare Center Portal Training Sessions. (Microsoft Word format, 7852 KB)
- SeaPort-e Presentation at the OGC Conference, April 2004 (Microsoft PowerPoint format, 647 KB)
- Cascading Set Aside - GAO Decision (External link, Adobe PDF format)
- Incremental Funding Guide (Microsoft Word format, 1099 KB)
- Evaluation Guidance